HEADTEACHER’S WELCOME TO OUR SCHOOL
A very warm welcome to the Saint Paul’s RC High School website and a very special welcome to you if you are a new parent/guardian.
St. Paul’s RC High School is a School of Ambition and of course we have very high expectations for all our young people.
“Aiming High for Young People” is our motto. All that we do in Saint Paul’s is designed to improve the life chances of every young person in our care and every member of staff is committed to that mission.
We are a Catholic school and our very strong catholic ethos supports the promotion of gospel values and the development of our community of faith and learning. Through our mission we aim to provide the highest quality education for all.
We have excellent links with our parents who are extremely supportive of the school. We have an active Parent Council that meets on a regular basis to support the school.
We have outstanding links with the wider community of St. Paul’s and we work in partnership with many agencies to ensure all our young people have every opportunity available to them.
In our recent HMIe inspection of our School of Ambition status the school received a resounding endorsement.
- “School of Ambition had made a real difference to the school”
- “Very positive parent view of the school and positive perception of the school within the local community. Very positive partnerships with parents and the community”
- “General trend of raised attainment”
- “Clear evidence of ground-breaking work going on in a number of areas”
- “Clear evidence of a very positive ethos throughout the school” (please check out the rest of our website)
Education should be fun and engaging; education should be inclusive and equal; education should be of the highest quality for all.
In Saint Paul’s we aim continuously to provide all of these.
I hope you enjoy reading the information on our website. Please do contact me if you have any comments. I’m always delighted to hear from parents/guardians and welcome feedback from you on any issue you might have.
Please contact me on email@example.com
I look forward to working with you on ensuring your child has an excellent educational experience at St. Paul’s.